About Our DIY Vape Carts
Our latest addition to our accessory line is a 5 pack of ready to fill CCELL 510 Thread Vape Cartridges.
Stock up on these, oil syringes, and some distillate, and you’re all set to make your own custom cannabinoid blend vape carts.
Ready to Fill Vape Carts Information
Each pack includes a set of 5 unassembled CCELL vape cartridges that are ready to be filled, right out of the box. These are premium screw top, glass cartridges with ceramic tips & heating.
Follow instructions below and fill with your preferred mix of distillate and terpenes. Screw on the mouth piece, and enjoy your homemade cart!
Notes: Resistance (1.6 ohms)
How to use DIY Vape Carts
Tools needed to make homemade carts
2. Unfilled Vape Cartridge
3. A clean working space with parchment paper or PTFE sheet laid out to work over (working with concentrates is messy! This helps with clean-up/saving lost concentrates)
4. Medium for warming your distillate. Stovetop with pot/water is recommended.
5. 1ml Distillate Syringe
NOTE: This is assuming you’ve premixed your distillate with terps and/or other cannabinoids.
1. Prepare your cartridges. Unscrew the tops as required depending on cartridge style.
2. Warm up your distillate. Place your container(s) in a pot of warm water and heat until fairly liquid. Time and temps will vary depending on cannabinoid(s) content.
3. Prepare your syringes. Remove the blunt plug from the tip and screw in your needle tip. Ensure it is fully fastened.
4. Carefully (it will be HOT!) remove the container(s) of distillate from the water and remove the caps. Set them close to the cartridges waiting to be filled to minimize chances of concentrate loss.
5. Insert the syringe needle into the viscous distillate and fill to the required level. Repeat as needed per cannabinoid/syringe.
6. Carefully insert the needle into the empty cap-less cartridge and squeeze your distillate into it. Disperse evenly around the edges. You may need to reheat the distillate using a hairdryer or heat gun during filling due to re-hardening.
7. Once filled to the appropriate amount, set the syringe aside and re-attach your cartridges top.
You’re done! Clean up your workstation as necessary and enjoy your new cart.
Shipping & Packaging Information
Distillate syringes are wrapped in protective bubble wrap and commercial grade ziplock bag (as seen), then are packed in a mylar bag, placed in bubble wrap pouches, and inserted into the appropriate mailer, envelope or box.
Click here for Shipping information.